- A first implementation of Fullscreen support. Please send me as much information
as possible so that I can improve the fullscreen support!
- No changes special to OS/2, but many bugfixes in the Vice Kernel
- Beside some small changes this implements 'Real PAL emulation' for OS/2.
The problem with this is, that I had to change the screen access away from palette mode. I cannot
gurantee that this will run on other platforms than my. So if it doesn't run on your machine
it is very important to inform me about this issue!
- Implemented some new hotkeys.
- Added dialog and menu entries to use a emulated PAL palette (Alt-I)
- Implemented drag'n'drop for vsid mode.
- fixed a bug in the compilation of c1541
- Renamed c1541 to x1541
- Added stereo support
- Added support for 'Fast PAL Emulation' (256 Color mode)
- Added a color dialog (like a TV set)
- Added support for cartridges in x128
- Changed the video/DIVE support internally (in case of problems please report!)
- Added support for Double Size / Double Scan
- Fixed a bug which made the emulator crash if you press '1' in the file pop-up menu
- Fixed a bug in the asynchronous update of the xvic window
- Moved zlib and png APIs to a DLL to decrease the archive size.
- Removed the Emulator Dialog, use Alt-+/Alt-- to change the speed.
- Added a new file dialog with a contents window.
- Dragging a file to the Vice Window now autostarts the file.
- Added autostart option to menu.
- Added cartridge support to menu.
- Added missing resources to menus.
- Added popup menu (switch off menu bar, press mouse button 2).
- Make menu bar switchable.
- Removed hardware dialog.
- Removed sound dialog.
- Added help system.
- Changed hotkeys from scancode to Accelerator Table.
- Changed layout of About Dialog.
- The speed is now displayed in the titlebar.
- changed x64-icon
- made icon visible as 'minimized icons'
- added menu bar
- changed default border style
- now the display is updated in paused or monitor mode, too
- added the missing datasette control to the datasette dialog (Alt-C)
- added a new dialog for hardware settings (Alt-H)
- sounddev "dart2" enabled. necessary for vsid-mode. It has the
possibility to adjust emulator speed from sound output.
- basic sid-player support (-vsid) added
- basic snapshot support added (emulator dialog, ALt-N).
- x128: 40/80 col key is now mapped to F11, too
- x128: palette of VDC window is now set correctly
- CBM Restore Key is now mapped to F12
- readonly option added to drive dialog
- directory path added to drive dialog
- Video Standard (PAL/NTSC) moved to hardware dialog.
- added REU to hardware dialog
- added memory extension resource to drive dialog
- now only valid drives are displayed for usage in the
- switched to lpng 1.08
- changed some output spin fields to text fields (eg. emulator speed)
- now all keys are available if not pressed together with ALT
- Joystick support working again.
- The monitor works again.
- Vice should now work with older dive.dll, too.
- Added base support for keyboard mapping files (os2.vkm).
- Added screenshot support.
- Fixed the awful synchonisation.
- Speed up the shutdown.
- C128, CBM/2, VIC20 and PET keyboard layout fixed.
- some smaller bugfixes.
- mouse support added.
- window position is now written to the cfg-file.
- now more than one emulation can be run at the same time.
- the commandline, contents and monitor windows are resizable now.
- C128, CBM/2, VIC20 and PET-Emulation added.
- added emulator (Alt-E) setup dialog.
- added datasette (Alt-C) dialog.
- menu support enhanced.
- install-script (install.cmd) now available.
- using zipped images should now work corractly.
- commandline option for window border type added.
- status information moved to dialog windows.
- status window removed.
- added joystick setup dialog.
- added drive setup dialog.
- added sound setup dialog.
- added 'About Vice...' dialog.
- added dialog to have a look into a disk image.
- sound should be thread safe now.
- solved a problem with a timer overflow.
- added FileDialog for tape attachments.
- solved problems with floating point exceptions during